When people hear "proprietary software" we think Android, Microsoft, Apple, etc. The big names in software. When building your business it's important to understand that the little names in software are also very impactful, especially with websites.
Many small-business owners jump right into trying to develop their own website. Seems like an easy place to cut cost. You don't get hurt trying to do things yourself, and it's relatively inexpensive to see what you can do. It is tempting to do more things yourself as a business owner and in some cases it does make sense to do it yourself until you can afford to outsource it.
For those who're interested in doing things yourself you should be informed that choosing the right software can save you lots of headache down the road. Many novice tech people go for shinny, fast, or even expensive. We're asked to fix many website attempts that did not have a good technology roadmap or model. Random plugins, connected with random services, overlap services, you name it we've seen it.
There's nothing more frustrating to hear "your website won't work and you need to completely start-over". This is often our first interaction and it takes a toll on our trust. We're viewed as a typical service in that we're making more money in developing a new website instead of just fixing the one that's already been started. In many cases it's easier, which equates to cheaper, for us to build a completely new website than it is to try and use custom code to force what was built work.
We want your business to succeed.
Websites start at $2000 and up. What's included:
Common content pages:
- Home Page
- Image and Content Included. Brief introduction to your business.
- About Us
- Image and Content Included. Brief instruction about your business.
- Contact Us
- Contact us form for easier customer communication.
- Gallery or Portfolio
- Images or content provided to illustrate your work.
- Services or Products
- Images and Content Included. Brief overview of each product and or service you provide.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Each page is embedded with keywords and
- Meta data to ensure your business is found in Search Engines.
Blog Add-On $250
- Email Integration - Send an email with content and have it automatically post to your website and appear on Social Media.
- Common blog post layout.
What's Covered in the Monthly Maintenance:
- SSL (Secured Site Certificate)
- Continual Updates
- Malware protection
- Hosting Services
- 24/7 Support
- Site Backups
- Integration Maintenance
- 98% Site Up Time
- Weekly Google Analytic Site Performance Data
Try before you buy!
We build your site and if you'd like to purchase we simply activate it, and you're ready to go. All websites are built on a temporary domain. If you don't have a domain yet that's ok we'll provide one until you find one.
Find your domain here: https://pro.violetservices.com
Be the Boss!
Take ownership and get your business a professional website that's ready to scale.